Garrett Super Wand® metal detector
From American airports through mass events to sports and military facilities - it is everywhere where it is necessary to quickly and accurately scan objects and people in large population centers. Garrett Super Wand® - professional metal detector. One mobile, manual device - two effective, complementary detection modes and zero slowdown of population flow at critical points.
The slim, elegant and ergonomic casing of the revolutionary Garret Super Wand® detector has concealed the technology that makes it one of the extremely accurate and recognizable Garrett metal detectors on the market
It has a 360-degree detection function around the entire scanning area at the length of 22.5 cm, and the tip of the device is used for punctual, precise location of a potential threat - from head to toe! It works even under the toughest conditions - from -37 ° C to 70 ° C.
Simple and handy to use thanks to:
- a contoured handle that fits different hands,
- elongated shape,
- omnidirectional detection,
- one-button operation,
- the option of selecting the optimal alarm for explicit or latent work.
The green LED indicates active scanning, red - on the detection of a metal object, orange - low battery status. The 100/220 V battery is optional - the work time after one charge is up to 20 hours.
The dimensions of the device
- Thickness: 3,2 cm
- Weight: 527g
The Garrett Super Wand® compact metal detector meets the following standards for electromagnetic compatibility and health safety:
- National Institute of Justice Standard-0602.02
- US Department of Commerce, NBS SP 500-101
- CE EN 55011, EN 50082-1, I-ETS 300 330
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE C95.1-1991 section 4.12