Garrett PD 6500i metal detection gate
Nobody will miss it. She was trusted during the Olympic Games, the 19th World Cup 2010 in South Africa, the Pan American Games in Mexico. It has been designed for precise detection and maximum throughput with maintaining the highest security standards.
The Garrett PD 6500i wireless gateway scans people from head to toe with up to 33 detection areas across the entire gate height in three bands: left, middle and right.
The Garrett PD 6500i gate can be programmed by several operating modes. Over 20 standard, versatile programs allow you to adjust its parameters to the prevailing conditions:
- at airports, railway and bus stations,
- in schools and universities,
- in the courts,
- at mass events,
- in prisons,
- in sports, industrial and military facilities
- in other public and private spaces.
The Garrett PD 6500i gateway can effectively support anti-theft systems.
On July 22, 2016, it was certified by the US Department of Homeland Security as an attested product for national security.
What does Garrett PD 6500i offer to security specialists around the world?
- Up to 200 different detection sensitivity levels
- Strengthening the sensitivity of zones in 6 areas
- Thanks to 18 primary scanning zones and 15 additional, it instantly locates even the smallest objects during a personal inspection
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor) - a digital signal processor for greater detection sensitivity
- Thanks to the function of discrimination of metallic elements in the environment and neutral objects (eg keys, coins), it eliminates the risk of false alarms and improves the work
- Clear light signals alerting you to the suspect's obligation to stop
- Limiting the access password eliminates access of intruders to gate parameters
- Compatibility with other protection systems
- Work in the temperature range from -20ºC to 65ºC
- Thanks to the IP55 standard, IEC 259 can work outdoors in difficult weather conditions
The modular design of the Garrett PD 6500i gate allows for quick and easy assembly of the device. The four main parts are connected using only 8 screws and 3 internal cable connections. The assembled gate can easily be moved thanks to the side wheels so that in a short time you can set a new personal control point in a facility with a high flow of people.
Digital signal processor (DSP) for greater sensitivity
Thanks to the DSP technology, the Garrett PD 6500i is distinguished by:
- intensified sensitivity,
- resistance to noise,
- discrimination - ignores the influence of environmental elements such as other gates or X-ray scanners,
- uniform detection throughout the entire transition,
- general reliability.
- Multi-brand compatibility
It can supplement existing control points without changing their location. He works in many channels and 2300 selected operating frequencies.
- Optimized work parameters
More than 20 programs designed to optimize the operation of the device in facilities with different safety requirements and population flow.
- Traffic lights
International symbols indicate the scanning process and possible detention of the person.
- Optional cooperation with the CMA module
Advanced network functions enable the device to work with the CMA module interface. The user has remote access to personal control statistics and can manage the parameters of the gate's work.
- Directional counter
It allows you to choose 4 settings for counting people.
- Advanced broadband technology
Scanning runs over a wide frequency range for greater accuracy. The detection of ferro- and non-ferromagnetic metals is more effective. High-precision detection coincides with better discrimination of metal elements of the environment and neutral objects, which reduces the number of false alarms and does not delay-bandwidth.
- Extremely accurate localization
33 detection zones arranged in the entire gate field scan the passing person from each side.
- Bilateral detection
UThe unique bilateral technology is characterized by transmitters and receivers on both sides of the device, to allow a two-way, complete scanning in the transition. It also provides better noise cancellation, which makes it easier to set the gate. There are no problems with changing the setting to avoid interference from other gates or X-ray scanners.
- Comfortable for the operator
Without the use of a computer, the user selects the type of alarm, the method of counting people and the language of the interface. The system can be updated, and despite the advanced features, the operator does not need to have technical education. The operation is intuitive, and the devices can be located only 5 cm apart.
- International standards
The product meets the standards of international airports and has worldwide certificates, such as ECAC, CJIAC, Aena, STAC, TSA, DfT.
Protection against unauthorized access to the software and the interior of the device
To gain access to the parameters of the Garrett PD 6500i gateway, enter the security key and go through a two-level password protection. The access to cables, connectors and other electronics is also blocked against unauthorized activities
A professional metal detection gate meets the following safety standards:
- Garrett PD 6500i has been recognized by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for a device that meets the requirements of EMD (Enhanced Metal Detector)
- Complies with the NIJ 0601.02 standard for metal detectors for detection of weapons and contraband
- Meets the requirements of the 3-Gun FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)
- Meets EMC electromagnetic safety requirements
- It has a CE certificate
- Compliant with environmental standards and international CSA directives, TEC, CB and ICNIRP (International Commission for Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection) "Reference levels for general public exposure"
- Safe for people with pacemakers and pregnant women
- It does not cause magnetic damage to data carriers