Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT metal detector
More sensitive than the predecessor (Garrett Pro-Pointer® detector), fully submersible to a maximum depth of 3 meters thanks to the IP68 standard and effective in any terrain. Simply versatile in locating and precisely identifying metallic objects, loved by specialists and hobbyists.
W porównaniu do innych ręcznych wykrywaczy z latarką LED bateria Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT zapewnia nawet dwukrotnie dłuższy nieprzerwany czas pracy.
- Carbon battery - up to 16 hours
- Alkaline battery - up to 30 hours
- Rechargeable battery - up to 8 hours
The power replacement is fast and does not require any tools.
The intense orange color of the Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT detector is no accident. The detector is visible from afar underwater or in low light, which makes it easier to work and find it if it is lost.
Built-in LED flashlight supports work in dark spaces, and the measure in centimeters and inches helps determine the depth at which the detected object is located. Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT is used:
- at airports, railway and bus stations,
- in courts and prisons,
- in sports and industrial facilities,
- in the protection of mass events,
- when searching the area,
- in public and private spaces.
Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT has a patented technology of variable frequency sound and vibration signal during detection depending on the distance from the object, which facilitates its localization.
Garrett PRO-POINTER® AT also meets the rigorous standards of electromagnetic compatibility and safety:
- CE EN 55011, EN 50082-1,I-ETS 300 330
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE C95.1-1991 section 4.12